We work hard prior to dispatching your product to make sure it never comes back as a warranty issue. We get how frustrating warranty problems can be and our aim is to assess any problems, find a resolution and get you back out using your product as quickly as we can. As with all warranty though there are some things you need to know:
1. Our policy does not affect your statutory rights.
2. B-Power does not warrant against failure or damage due to misuse such as, but not limited to incorrect installation, poor maintenance, abuse or neglect, using the product for something other than its intended purpose, alteration of the product (e.g. any installation, upgrade and replacement) unless expressly permitted in writing by B-Power.
3. B-Power does not cover general wear and tear on tyres, inner tubes, brakes, brake and gear cables, brake pads, light bulbs, chain rings, chains, cassettes, rims, batteries etc. Corrosion and/or deterioration caused by material fatigue defined as the natural breakdown of materials that occurs after extended use will not be covered under warranty.
4. After the initial 7 day period B-Power Reserve the right to repair/replace any defective part under warranty.
5. Warranty is non transferrable and applies to the original purchaser only. Proof of purchase is required with all potential warranty claims.
6. Any item that is repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered by a period equal to the remaining warranty period of the original part.
Usage during competitions, events, circuits or activities other than those for which the bicycle/component has been conceived will greatly reduce its useful life and is not covered under warranty.
7. Costs incurred as a result of loss of use, as well as labour charges for part replacement or changeovers are not covered.
If a repair/replacement is not possible B-Power reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value (colour may vary) or a partial refund proportional to the remaining life of the product.
8. All the above warranty policies are vaild for both online and offlne purchses. For specific warranty period, please refer to individual product page.